Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Harvard Traveler List
- Mary Ahern RAD ’74 & John Chlebowski, Chicago, IL
- Allen Korenjak, Newberg, OR
- Alden Lawrence & Brigitta B. Troy RAD ’61, Los Angeles, CA
- Christiana Leonard RAD ’59, New York, NY
- Kathleen Macker & Timothy C. Macker MBA ’74, Pacific Palisades, CA
- Robert E Morris ’64 & Susan T. Morris, Riverside, CT
- Hasi Majumdar Venkatachalam MPH ’68 & Manjeri Anantram Venkatachalam, Shavano Park, TX
Harvard Study Leader: Prof. Diana Sorensen, traveling with Garen Bohlin
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us