Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Jen Thum and her husband, James Grice, are very excited to be joining this trip!
- Mark Hattier ’88 & Erin Hattier, Denver, CO
- Timothy C. Macker MBA ’74 & Kathleen Macker, Pacific Palisades, CA
- Tu T. Nguyen, MD ’78 & Joyce Ann Tinsley, Old Lyme, CT
- Jason H. Reed MBA ’95 & Michael Ahart, Dallas, TX
- Anthony Scott & Lorraine Scott, Pacific Palisades, CA
- Thomas S. Volpe ’73, MBA ’76 & Elizabeth D. Volpe, San Francisco, CA
- Kevin Arthur Werner JD ’85 & Robin Emanuel Werner JD ’85, La Jolla, CA
The Harvard Perspective
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us