Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Travelers must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 issued by a certified authority to travel on this program. Please verify your vaccination status as soon as possible.
Annette and her husband, Robert, look forward to joining you on this trip!
- Justine Beriker, Hailey, ID
- Katherine C. Boles EDM ’91 & Barney J. Brawer EDM ’77, CAS ’99, Brookline, MA
- Karen Czapanskiy, Sabillasville, MD
- Edward B. Fiske & Helen F. Ladd AM ’71, PhD ’74, Chapel Hill, NC
- Faith S. Hochberg JD ’75 & Mark S. Hochberg MD ’73, New York, NY
- John F Hyland, Jr. ’69, CHEVY CHASE, MD
- Jeanne Kersting Cohen, Washington, DC
- Susan K. Lambiris ’78, Raleigh, NC
- Tamara S. Lyn ’93, Durham, NC
- Harriet Meltzer & Steven L. Meltzer MBA ’72, JD ’73, Potomac, MD
- Steve Mitchell & Louisa C. Moats EDD ’82, Sun Valley, ID
- Tedi S. Osias MPA ’02, Chevy Chase, MD
- Denise Raynor, Atlanta, GA
- Allison Rockefeller, Pawling, NY
- William Shutzer ’69, MBA ’72, New York, NY
- Peggy Burwell Spillenkothen & Richard Spillenkothen ’72, Washington, VA
- James A Vidmar & Sheila Mosmiller Vidmar JD ’84, Baltimore, MD
- Jennifer Wilson, Hailey, ID
- Jennifer Kim Zeller JD ’93, Los Angeles, CA
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us