Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Sandra Bader & Spencer Bader MBA ’69, Santa Rosa, CA
- Frederic W Fuller OPM ’85 & Linda K. Fuller, Madison, CT
- Erin Hattier & Mark Hattier ’88, New Orleans, LA
- Sharon Hirozawa & Todd Hirozawa, San Jose, CA
- Michael J Iannacone, Naples, FL
- Dorothy Kawakami & Mel Kawakami MDV ’74, THM ’87, Simsbury, CT
- Sarah Gallivan & Camilla McAleese, Cambridge, MA
- Bozena McLees & John McLees, Chicago, IL
- Sheila Rabaut & Thomas W. Rabaut MBA ’77, EXED ’96, Great Falls, VA
- Michael John Rauworth, Nahant, MA
- Joe Reeder & Kate Reeder, Alexandria, VA
- Roberta Signs, Estero, FL
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us