Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Passengers are required to complete the Affadavit Form within 72 hours (3 days) of your international flight into Peru. Please CLICK HERE to see the link and instructions. Once you submit the form, please download “Descargar” and print “Imprimir” the form to take with you on your travels.
If you are experiencing trouble with the form, please contact Armando at Royal Adventures, who is happy to assist you.
Jeff and his companion Jennifer are looking forward to joining you on the trip!
- David T. Abbott JD ’82, KSGEE ’88 & Jan Roller, Cleveland, OH
- Ann S Almgren ’80 & John Bell, Lafayette, CA
- Liqin Dong, Palo Alto, CA
- Carolyn Dresler MPA ’03, Montrose, CO
- Allison Rone Foreman, Esq. ’06, JD ’09 & James Sterling Foreman ’04, Wenatchee, WA
- Linda Lee Kampe JD ’87, West Lafayette, IN
- Cindy Lou Mosier, West Lafayette, IN
- Linda Perry & Winfield Perry ’70, Lexington, MA
- Randall K. Rowe MBA ’79 & Susan Rowe, Steamboat Springs, CO
- Joseph F. Savage, Jr. ’78, Boston, MA
- Graham R. Simister MBA ’84, London, England (United Kingdom)
- Lidewey J. E. Skal & Steven I. Skal, Madisonville, LA
- Melanie Tomanov JD ’06, South Pasadena, CA
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us