Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Lisa Mei-Inn Wong
- Stephen Chao, San Francisco, CA
- Cedric Chao, Esq. JD ’77 & Margaret Fujioka, Piedmont, CA
- Irene Cheung SM ’74, SD ’77 & Nai-Kong Cheung MD ’76, PhD ’78, New York, NY
- Christine Daniloff, Cambridge, MA
- Cary Maynard DeCenzo & Michael DeCenzo ’66, Singer Island, FL
- Felice Frankel LF ’92, Boston, MA
- David Goodhue, Davis, CA
- Donald Bruce Goodhue ’53, MAR ’56 & Esther Butschke Goodhue, Carmel by the Sea, CA
- Susan Goodhue, San Francisco, CA
- Sue Lucas, Fairfield, CA
- Li Wee Nah & Albert Toh OPM ’06, Singapore, Singapore
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us