Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Deirdre Donaldson, Brattleboro, VT
- Carlos Joly AM ’73, Dordogne, France
- Beth B. Levy SM ’73 & Richard Carl Levy MPH ’73, Naples, FL
- Mary G Neff GSA ’74, Santa Fe, NM
- Helen Khilkin-Sogoloff & Alexander Shaknovich MD ’83, New York, NY
Harvard Study Leader: Alexandra Vacroux
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us