Before you go, be sure to register yourself with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Our office will host a briefing call, via Zoom, several weeks prior to departure. This will be an opportunity to meet your lecturers and fellow travelers as well as ask any last minute questions you may have.
Details and timing for this call are forthcoming.
Trip documents coming soon!
Your Fellow Travelers:
- Chris Angell, Esq. ’66, JD ’69, New York, NY
- Kerri Bartlett & Richard Bartlett, New York, NY
- Bob Bowie ’73, Monkton, MD
- Dick Cashin Jr. ’75, MBA ’80 & Lisa Cashin ’75, New York, NY
- Kate Gellert ’93 & James Cottrell, New York, NY
- Joe Fuller ’79, MBA ’81 & Ruthanne Fuller MBA ’83, Newton, MA
- Bruns Grayson ’74 & Perrin Grayson ’72, Boston, MA
- John Irving ’83, MBA ’89, Saint John, NB, Canada
- Rob Shapiro ’72, JD ’78, Cambridge, MA
- Bill Shutzer ’69, MBA ’72 & Fay Shutzer, New York, NY
- David Weinberg ’74 & Michele Smith, Delray Beach, FL
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-422-1636 or 617-496-0806
Special experiences with Harvard Alumni Travels
Harvard Alumni Travels delivers the ultimate experience: the absolute best itineraries, world-class accommodations and insights from Harvard’s own scholars and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact Us